Welcome to our New Artist Network Page
The Artist Network’s aim is to provide a service to artists and practitioners individually and collectively through networking, marketing and a programme of opportunities and events to aid and further their practice.
The Artist Network is predominately for artists living and working in Brecknock, Radnorshire and Montgomeryshire, although this is not exclusive as Celf o Gwmpas works with artists on a national and international level. We want to establish a network that allows cross-pollination of ideas, opportunities and training, creating a more uniformed connection of the arts in Powys and further afield.
Since 1998, Celf o Gwmpas has been working to build up significant understanding of both the needs and aspirations of our participants. In this time, we have employed freelancers, artists and workshop facilitators to deliver high quality arts projects that has enabled us to build a pioneering approach, develop and strengthen good practice as well as test out new ideas and practices. To build on this, we want to celebrate the artists we work with, as well as encouraging new connections with artists working across the visual, applied, literary and performing arts.
For an annual fee of £25.00, we are offering a comprehensive range of benefits to members including:
• Free entry to networking and other training events to be held bi-monthly, non-member entry charged at £5 per event.
• Advance opportunities to apply to be a practitioner on Celf o Gwmpas programmes and projects
• Profile on our website including a link to personal website/blog, an artist statement, CV and images
• Marketing opportunities via the Celf o Gwmpas website, social media platforms and email
• Free open studios every Wednesday from 10am – 3pm
• Regular members e-newsletter with the latest news, jobs and opportunities
• Opportunity to exhibit in our annual Artist Network Exhibition
• Continued professional development through formal and informal events and networking opportunites
• Access to resources & equipment
Please click HERE to download a membership form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org